As the Subject Matter Expert for multiple high-level technical changes throughout the company, I am responsible for auditing and determining all systems and security for our on-premises (private cloud) VMware environment as well as our cloud infrastructure (Azure) and SaaS products. I operate efficiently with multiple projects occurring at the same time in a small team of 5 for over 500+ users and 60+ retail stores.
- Led the domain-less migration, planning and starting the process of moving away from an Active Directory domain environment to Azure AD with Intune Endpoint Management & Security.
- Configured Intune with Endpoint policies, application management through MAM, and Okta federation for users in Azure AD / Office 365 for Single Sign-On.
- Set up Windows Autopilot configuration for hands-free workstation deployments direct from OEM.
- Integrated Apple MAC devices within Intune and additional management through JAMF.
- Created an IT onboarding process for new users with rights and access assigned via position code, moving away from an unknown non-documented onboarding process.
- Audited and started the process of applying best license practice and rights for Microsoft 365, moving the company away from a large compliance risk to a stable and known configuration.
- Reconfigured Okta IdP from an unplanned integration to a streamlined, connected, and efficient identity provider for user rights management across 20+ systems with multiple system rights, including automatic provisioning via SCIM/API/JIT.
- Successfully integrated subsidiary company Mobile Media Storage Inc. into GrowGeneration systems, workstations, and network without any operational downtime.